1. Kannagi Temple Writ Petition. (Rights of Tamil Nadu against Kerala State) WP. N.O 8758 / 1988 Dated 12-3-1997 Justice Y. Venkatachalam
2. Velupillai Prabhakaran, Pondi Bazaar shooting issue. SC NO 8/1983, 7th Additional court, Chennai. Disposed on 22/23-11-2012
3. Gurusamy Naicker death sentence (Direct descent of Veerapandiya Kattabomman) This is a petition praying High Court to commute the sentence of death into one of imprisonment for life. The case of my petitioner is as follows: The petitioner was convicted for an offence of murder and sentenced to death by the learned Sessions Judge, Tirunelveli, in S.C. No. 87 of 1976 on 8.2.1977. A Division Bench of this Court confirmed the sentence by judgment dated 15.6.1977. The leave to appeal was dismissed by this Court on 28.10.1977 and the special leave petition filed before the Supreme Court was dismissed on 11.9.1978. The mercy petition addressed by the petitioner on 20.10.1978 was first rejected by the Governor of Tamil Nadu and then by the President of India on 22.8.1981. First time in Legal history of India, just two lines Telegram saved the life of Gurusamy WP NO 6262/1984 Ordered 27-9-1984 Justice V. Ramaswami, David Annoussamy.J.
4. Questioning Preventive Arrest / Police custody WP NO 2791 / 1988 – G.K Moopanar, P. Chidambaram and other Congress leaders arrest by then, Madras city police as preventive arrest. Justice Siva Subramanian Order dated 21-03-1988
5. Vaiko’s secret visit to Sri Lanka - 1989 WP NO 3269 / 1989 Justice P.S Mishra 19-7-1990 D. Gopalan – Petitioner Vaiko’s visit to Sri Lanka without a Visa.
6. Vilathikulam Bose, DMK Youth Wing office bearer Custodial Death – 1991, During Rajiv Gandhi assassination case, PIL filed Madras High Court
7. TANCEM Alankulam, near Rajapalayam, cement plant environmental issue and affecting agriculture. PIL filed Madras High Court and subsequently second writ petition filed Madurai Bench. WPNO 10589 / 1986 / Chief Justice K. A Swami Justice Kankaraj Ordered dated 18-03- 1987 Madurai Bench WPNO 4696 / 2015 S. Nagamuthu & M.V Muralidaran JJ Ordered dated 22-11-2016
8. River Network (Linking of National rivers) 1. Madras High Court WP MP MO 6207 / 1983 M. Srinivasan, AR. Lakshmanan JJ Dated 14-07- 1995. 2. WP(C) NO 15/1999 Supreme Court of India 4th Bench Sujatha Manohar & Lalit JJ 3. WP(C) NO 668 / 2002 DT2 27.2.2012 Supreme Court of India CJ. S.H Kapadia A.K Patnaik & Swatanter Kumar JJ Supreme Court of India
9. Prisoners voting rights during Elections Supreme Court WP(C) NO1028 / 1990 Justice S. Rajendra Babu Justice R. C. Lahoit J 17-08-1999
10. Panchayat Raj Issues WP(C) NO 34/2005 – Dated 01-08-2005 Supreme Court Ashok Bhan S. B. Sinha JJ
11. Kudankulam, Atomic Power Unit Issues WP/ High Court Madras, (Environmental Issue) WP NO 22771 / 2011 – Dated: 31.08.2012 MR.R.K.Agrawal, Chief Justice Justice M. Sathya Narayananan
12. Tamil Nadu Water storage Preservation Writ Petition / High Court Madras WP NO 3039 / 2018 Justice Sathya Narayananan
13. Western & Eastern Ghat Preservations, High Court, Madras W PNO 5995 / 2020 - 3-6-202 disposed A.P. Sahi, The Chief Justice _ NGTC No. 100 / 2021 (National Green Tribunal Principle Bench, New Delhi) Admitted - 20-5-2021
14. Electoral Reforms WP (C) NO 549 / 2020 dated 21.1.2021 – Supreme Court CJ – Bench Hon’ble The Chief Justice Hon’ble Justice A.S Boppanna Hon’ble Justice V Ramasubramanian. Filed in Supreme Court 21-02-2021 WP NO 27364/2021 High Court, Madras admitted on 23-12-21 - First Bench
15. H. Dewa Gonda as Prime Minister Cauveri (Filed on 28-11-1990) WP admitted on 29-11-1996, Justice Kankaraj Madras High Court
16. Sri Lanka Leaders Balesingam, Dr Satyendra, Chandrahasan against deportation issue. High Court, Madras
17. Nimira Vaikkum Nellai, Book library order. WP NO 23943 / 2007 Dated 16/07/07 P.K Mishra, R. Banumathi JJ
18. Khushwant Singh Book Ban, “The Company of Women”, Writ Petition. High Court, Madras
19. Tamil Nadu Legislative Council to revival. WP NO 4399 / 2000 14-3-2000 K.G Balakrishnan CJ, K. Govindarajan J
20. T. N Seshan Book (The Chief Election Commissioner of India) Andhra Pradesh High Court, Hyderabad CS NO 2 / 1995 (CIA Agent as Anna - Issue).
21. Kovilpatti farmers rally, Police firing and shooting of two deaths. For repostmortem of Hrudhaya Joseph Reddiar body, Akilandapuram, K.S Bhaktavatsalam J
1. Kalignar Midnight Arrest.
2. Anna Nagar Ramesh case, M.K Stalin SHRC, Chennai.
3. M.K Stalin Velacherry House midnight police raid SC NO 234/2005. Shrc, Chennai CR NO 312/2003 Bail Petition crl MP 3960 / 2003 Madras High Court / NHRC, New Delhi Case No: 69/22/2003/4
4. Mysore Jail - Thalavadi Tamil’s detained- Veerappan Issue case no 423 / 10/ 2005 - 2000 NHRC – New Delhi.
5. Vaiko’s Annamalai Mandram, Sri Lanka Issue Meeting SC NO 1/ 2010 - III Additional Court, Chennai.